Quote "WINTER23" and introductions will be 100% free - Limited Time!
The Audit Directory not only provides leading insight into the audit market but can also help you save time, cost, and inconvenience later on with our bespoke audit search.
We have contacts across the Top 35 audit firms (and beyond) and can make great introductions to help you achieve your objectives.
How might a new auditor benefit you?
- Cost savings - we have helped our clients to save up to £40,000 in annual audit fees by moving between mid-tier firms.
- Specialisms - your business might be at a stage where you would benefit from specialist sector support, we can help find the best options for your business. Our clients have spanned e-commerce, financial services, construction, cryptocurrency, charities, professional services and beyond!
- Responsiveness - you might be a small client of a big firm, feeling like you aren't quite the priority and unsure if you'll be dropped as a client, whereas you could be a larger client of a medium firm and benefit from better prioritisation.
Why do our clients use us?
- Save time - going into the audit market with nothing but Google can be a slow, laborious and unrewarding experience, and some firms don't respond to 'blind' enquiries. We can introduce you directly to audit partners who have already confirmed interest in auditing your business.
- Save money - in many cases we have worked with clients who have been with their auditor for many years, not realising that equally good service is available for significantly lower fees.
- Support throughout the process - we can help you identify the pros and cons of particular firms or key questions to ask when seeking quotes. If you are not from an audit background then it can be difficult to understand an auditor's motivations from a risk, timing, staffing and fee perspective.
- First time audit - we work with businesses who are looking for their first auditor and have no current contacts. We can guide you through the process, benchmark fees and answer questions about what auditors will expect from you.
Fees and how to start the process?
Our fees are fixed and transparent and depend on the size of the business and your particular requirements. Feel free to request a free initial call to discuss how we can help you.
Our service is free to registered charities.